Last Updated: Jan 14, 2024
By accessing and using the website www.bodiempowerment.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using the Website.
1. Acceptance of Terms:
- By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These terms may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
2. Use of the Website:
- The content on the Website is for informational purposes only. You agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party.
3. Intellectual Property:
- All content on the Website, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of www.bodiempowerment.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or republish any content from this Website without prior written consent.
4. User Conduct:
- You agree not to engage in any conduct that may disrupt or interfere with the proper functioning of the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any harmful or disruptive code, spam, or any form of unauthorized advertising.
6. Disclaimer of Liability:
- The information on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the Website or the information contained on it.
7. External Links:
- The Website may contain links to external websites for additional information or resources. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these external sites. Accessing linked websites is at your own risk.
8. Changes to the Website:
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any part or all of the Website at any time without notice. We shall not be liable for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance.
9. Governing Law:
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes relating to these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Canada.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Dr Ken Nakamura