Dr. Ken Nakamura DC, CAFCI
- Acupuncture Certified.
- Individualized rehabilitation and physiotherapy exercises.
- Unique C3 Program customizes a plan specific to you and your unique body. Only offered by this downtown Toronto chiropractor.
C3 Program (Customized Care, re-Checking tests, Communication)
- C3 Program is a customized program specifically tailored for you, and the type of pain you have to give you maximum benefit.
- By consistently checking progress numerous times each visit and seeing what is working for you as individuals I tailor a program for your specific condition/s and specific body type.
- To get to the next level, changes in exercises or treatments to further improve are incorporated into the program.
- A continually refined process to get you back to sport, play or work quickly.
- Your exercises are shown to you during your session than an email reference is sent to you so you can access it any time from your smartphone or computer.
- C3 works exceptionally well on athletes with sports injuries.
- The C3 program itself is continually refined by this Downtown Toronto Chiropractor.
Dr. Ken A Downtown Toronto Chiropractor Was Chosen as:
- Attending Chiropractor For Judo Ontario Tournaments.
- British Team Chiropractor For European Veterans Athletic Championships.
- Chiropractor for The North American Police Soccer Championships.
Dr. Ken is an Athlete.
- 2nd degree black-belt in Judo.
- Toronto Marathoner – Personal Best Time 3:34.
- Rock Climber
Benefits of Gold Standard Chiropractic Care
- C3 Program: Individualized program continually refined to give you maximum benefit.
- Your appointments are booked for a minimum of 20 minutes. The average chiropractor spends 7-8 minutes with you.
- 18 Years of solid experience.
- Dr. Ken is constantly educating himself through seminars and research for numerous articles.
- Multi- Pronged approach to care. You don’t want a chiropractor that only treats you with adjustments/manipulation.
- You are the only person I treat for your appointment. I don’t put a machine on you and leave the room to treat someone else.
- I teach the exercises you should do and avoid.
- We collaborate with your family doctor and Personal Trainer.
- Evidence based care.
- I aim to be the best chiropractor that I can be.
- Dr. Ken writes weekly articles here at BodiEmpowerment.com.
- Hours of reading scientific articles, textbooks and online research for each article I write including consultations with experts in the field.
- Dr. Ken spends more than 100 hours per year going to seminars and research to improve knowledge and skills in order that I can give you the best treatments possible.
- Articles are evidence-based meaning that the exercises I show here are backed up by scientific research.
- Many of the articles are referenced with scientific research.
Services By Dr. Ken Nakamura
Dr, Ken Nakamura a downtown Toronto chiropractor works at Rebalance Sports Medicine. He provides:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Individualized Rehabilitation Programs
- Medical Acupuncture
- Myofascial Release Techniques (ART)
- Custom Made Orthotics
- Heel Lifts
- Nutritional Advice
- Shockwave Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Ergonomic advice
- Post-operative program for sports injuries.
- Weekly Articles on Health at Bodi Empowerment.com
Services provided by the numerous practitioners at “Rebalance Sports Medicine“.
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Active Release Technique®
- Arthritis Program
- Fertility Treatment
- Home Care/On-Site Therapy
- Osteoporosis Program
- Pre-Post Natal Physical Health Program
“Dr. Ken is amazing! I have searched all over Toronto for a good Chiropractor and I finally found him!! He does more than just chiropractic care, he uses pressure points and acupuncture. I have constant spine issues and pinched nerves and I have never recovered faster than when treated by Dr. Ken. I have seen approx. 5 different Chiropractors in the downtown financial district, 7 in the GTA and Dr. Ken is by far the best Chiro I have ever had!” Laura
Contact Rebalance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org